Sunday, March 3, 2013

Art Gallery Visit


1. Which artworks make an impact or impression on me ? Why ?
Kelly Richardson's installation view of Leviathan made an impression on me because of how she photographed the trees for the audience was impressive.
      

2. Which artworks do I feel a connection with?
I personally felt the connecting with Dennis Maher’s House of Collective Repai just because I have seen most of the collections in the house such as the TV and the lamp.

3. Which artworks would I like to know more about and why?
Jirí Kolárpiece art Cycladic Heads was interesting to me and the message was clear though I thought it wasn't much going on but it there was a lot to analyze deeply and see what message the artist was trying to portray.

1 comment:

  1. Jirí Kolárpiece's Cycladic Heads immediately make me think of Easter Island stone heads. I definitely want to know more about any possible connection. However, I don't know that the message is clear - what do you think it is?

    ReplyDelete