Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Project #5 Art Criticism Article

1. Which projects did you review?


Exhibit critiquing “The Beauty of a City” by Brandon Martens


2. Why did you select the Exhibit you critiqued?

I selected this exhibit because the title was interesting.

3. What challenges did you face in writing the critique article and how did you overcome them?

I did not know if i should only focus on the good side of the exhibit or the bad side, and i overcame that by focusing on both

4. How do you feel about critiquing your peers work?

I really don't like the idea of critiquing my peers work, but i like looking at my peers work and to compare with my work.

5. Would you like to read the critique your peers wrote about your Art Curation Project?

Yes i will like to read critiques my peers wrote about my art curation project.

6. On a scale of 1-10 how would you rate your finished article and why?

I will give myself 6 because i tried to follow the steps to make sure am being fair.

7. Did you enjoy working on this project?

It was a great project i did enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment