Thursday, April 11, 2013

Mask Making

1


































1. Upload the three (3) inspiration images to your Blog (or link to your Photobucket account). Explain why you selected the inspiration pieces.

The 3 inspiration images looked familiar to me and I believed I can produce such images.

2. Include the analysis and description (art criticism steps) of the three (3) inspiration pieces.

Two are made out of wood and one is made out of plastic the ones made out of wood are more realistic than the one made out of plastic. The one made out of plastic looks more scary and funny.

3. Upload images of your sketchs and finished piece.


4. Explain how you used the Elements and Principles in your finished mask.

I used pencil and lines in my work because there are more easy to get hold of and easy to use.

5. Share your opinion of your finished mask and what you thought about creating the mask.

I thought about creating a man with a natural face with waves on the hair look make of a young guy between ages 20 to 23. That turned out to be the exact figure I wanted and also mask number two was inspiring too, and I used some few ideas from it.

No comments:

Post a Comment