Friday, April 5, 2013

Module Nine - Art Making/Material Exploration Drawings - Exploring Line


1. What was it like using your hand as subject matter for a drawing?
It was great using my hand as subject matter, i actually liked how i had the opportunity to draw my hand because that's something i would never had thought of doing.

2. What media did you select - pencil or charcoal? Why?
I selected pencil because its common to find and easy to use than charcoal.

3. How did it feel to create a drawing with your non-dominant hand?
It was really hard to draw with my non dominant hand because i couldn't draw perfectly liken i did with my dominant hand.
4. Compare and contrast your final drawings. Do you think they are successful studies?
By contrast my dominant hand was much better than my non dominant, and by comparison both drawing was successful because i was able to produce my final drawings. Both drawings was a success.
5. Would you consider using your non-dominant hand to create artwork in the future?
I will consider using my non dominant hand just for the fun of it and to see how good my artwork might look.

No comments:

Post a Comment